2023 COVID-19 POLICY
Please read the following information before attending appointments. Rules must be followed to ensure everyone stays safe.
By attending appointments, you are consenting to receive osteopathic treatment in accordance with this policy, and are confirming you have engaged with it.
INFORMATION FOR ATTENDING APPOINTMENTS:
WEAR A FACEMASK IF UNWELL
- Please wear a facemask if you have a cough or cold at all times whilst in the clinic.
- I am happy to wear a facemask if this is your preference or if you or someone in your family is at risk.
SANITISE YOUR HANDS
- Please use the various points within the clinics to sanitise your hands (on entry and/or in clinic room).
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND APPOINTMENTS IF:
- You have COVID-19 and are in a period of self isolation
- You are awaiting test results or are suspected to have COVID-19
- You have had a positive lateral flow test
- You are experiencing any symptoms that could be COVID-19 (please note, this includes mild cold symptoms due to the new omicron variant presentation)
- You are self-isolating or in quarantine for any reason
- Someone in your household currently has COVID-19 and is isolating
- You have a condition which means you are in the ‘high risk’ group of individuals and feel unsafe to attend appointments (please consider the risks associated if someone in your household is in the high risk group)
PLEASE INFORM ME AS SOON AS YOU CAN IF YOU HAVE ATTENDED AN APPOINTMENT AND BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH COVID-19 IN THE FOLLOWING TWO DAYS.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM ME:
- Infection control will continue to be stringent with cleaning processes between each patient in accordance with the risk assessment.
- Should you need to cancel last minute due to feeling unwell as per the guidance above, I will waive the cancellation fee.
- I will keep up to date should any changes be made that will affect your appointment and contact you to inform you of the changes.
Thank you all for your individual efforts in keeping everyone as safe as possible. If you require any clarification of any information, do just send an email or call, I can advise.
Wishing you and your families continued good health.